Take my absolute favorite, peanut butter and banana on toast, for example. I buy a different kind of peanut butter or a different kind of good, whole grain bread each time I run out, and voilah! New meal all together! Sort of. If I throw in a few slices of fruit, then damn...my taste buds start opera singing.
2. There are so many ways to make toast! With great whole-grain bread as the base, there are seriously a million ways to make something seemingly simple so delicious. For the record, I do switch back and forth between creamy and crunchy peanut butter. Some of my favorite toast varieties include:
- Peanut Butter, Sliced Banana (duh)
- Peanut Butter, Sliced Banana AND: chia seeds, hemp seeds, agave syrup, or coconut shreds...the possibilities are endless!
- Coconut Oil, light agave drizzle, coconut shreds, hemp seeds, raisins
4. When my alarm clock fails me, work never does. I don't think I've expressed it very much, but I love my job. The word "lucky" doesn't even describe the gratitude I have to be called the General Manager at Luna's Living Kitchen, Charlotte's only Raw Vegan food establishment. Every day is filled with the perfect combination of fun and challenges, for my heart, my mind, my soul, and my belly alike. (Okay...scratch the "challenges" part when it comes to my belly.) ANYWHO, on days when the rain or snow er...my bed just makes it really difficult to get up in time, Luna's is always there to save me. Not only do we make this amazing raw granola, but we also serve an entire menu of raw, vegan breakfast deeeelights! And for the record, this post is absolutely 1000% NOT sponsored. I really just love Luna's and Luna's food that much!
Alrighty, that's all I have for now, but I hope you've enjoyed! Until next time... Peanut Butter toast! <3